Payment in full is due by the first day of class. If unpaid, accounts will automatically be placed on a three (3) month payment plan and assessed a $25 payment plan fee.
How to pay your bill:
You can make checks payable to IVCCD and include your Student ID number on your check. Mail it to the attention of the MCC Cashier. Do not send in your billing statement, as you will need this to purchase your books at the bookstore.
You may pay over the phone, online, or stop by the Cashier window in the Student Services area. We accept cash, check, money order, or Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
To pay online, follow these steps:
- Go to //www.gototsinghua.org/
- Click on PAWPASS (in the upper right corner of your browser)
- Click on “Pay Your Bill Online” (login required)
- Click on “My Account Balances”
Payment Plan Information
- Once on the payment plan, all payments must be received by the due date; otherwise your account may be assessed a late fee.
- Students are responsible for notifying the College of any address changes or course cancellation or withdrawal (these changes must be submitted in writing).
Any charges not covered by your financial aid must be paid by the indicated due date. Otherwise, the remaining balance will be placed on the payment plan. If you have not been approved for financial aid by the due date, your outstanding balance will be placed on the payment plan until your financial aid is received.
A $25 late payment fee will be assessed to cover costs of collecting unpaid balances. This fee will be automatically added to a student’s bill after the third payment plan due date.
Refunds are based on the date the Add/Drop form is completed, signed, and returned to the Registrar’s Office, not the last date of attendance. Fees for a full term course are non-refundable after the first week of classes. Half-term and special length courses will be prorated.
|Percent of Enrollment Period||Refund|
|0 – 6 %||100%|
|6.01 – 12 %||50%|
|Over 12 %||0%|
|0 – 6% equates to the first week of courses for a full-term Fall/Spring course|
|6.01 – 12% equates to the second week of courses for a full-term Fall/Spring course|
- The student agrees to pay all attorney fees and other reasonable collection costs and charges necessary for the collection of any amount not paid when due.
- IVCCD may, at its option, declare any unpaid balance to be in default and may demand immediate payment of the entire unpaid balance, including charges, interest, late charges, and collection costs if the student does not make a scheduled payment when due.